Copelandia Grow Kit Guide
Instructions for growing Psilocybe Cyanescens Magic Mushrooms from the Copelandia Grow Kit
Growing Copelandia Magic Mushrooms is very different from the method you are used to with a typical Cubensis Grow Kit! We understand you are a pro-Magic Mushroom grower. We want you to have the best results possible. So please read the instructions carefully below to achieve maximum results! Is it your first time growing Copelandia Mushrooms? Watch both of our instruction videos:
Instruction video part 1
Instruction video part 2
Please always clean your hands with soap before handling the culture kit or the Mushrooms. Always work in a sterile environment.
Note: Always clean your hands with soap before handling the grow kit or the mushrooms. Always work in a sterile environment.
1. Open the box and take out the contents:
- The grow kit
- The grow bag
- Two cups of soil
- One paper clip
2. Wash your hands well with soap take off the lid of the kit. Spread the top soil evenly over the kit.
3. Spray the top soil layer of the kit, making sure it is very moist (as shown in the video), also spray the inside of the bag. Make sure there is enough oxygen in the bag and place the sealant inside. Then close the bag with the paper clip.
4. Make sure you water and oxygenate the kit (topsoil and bag) daily (squeeze the bag to let the old oxygen out and fresh oxygen in). It is very important to keep the top layer moist at this stage.
5. Mushrooms will form after 6-11 days. At this point, remove the kit from the grow bag and spray only the inside of the bag and refresh the oxygen. Put the kit back in the culture bag. (Copelandia mushrooms do not like direct contact with water).
6. 5-7 days after the mushrooms start to grow they are ready to be picked. Harvest 36 hours after the first black spores begin to fall from the caps of the mushrooms. Pick the mushroom by pushing it down until the bottom of the stalk snaps.
7. After harvesting, make sure the top layer of soil is very moist by spraying it (make sure you do not drench it). From here on, start again at step 3 and repeat the whole first cycle.
The important thing is to keep the top layer moist and make sure it gets fresh air daily. Remember that the Copelandia is a much more sensitive product than any other mushroom grow kit on the market.