Sananga: Powerful eye drops from the Amazon
For traditional Amazonial Tribes, Sananga is a powerful eye medicine used to sharpen night vision. For modern seekers of spiritual healing, however, sananga does more than help with hunting. Often used as a precursor to Ayahuasca Ceremonies by the Kaxinawa and/or Matsés tribes of Brazil, these powerful eye drops have a healing power that’s more energetic than physical, and that has the capacity to increase spiritual insight in the minds of those who are using it.
Benefits of Sananga
The benefits of Sananga are known to many tribes in the Amazon, but the benefits now also reach the rest of the world. Often it is used for an Ayahuasca / Kambo Ceremony or as a stand-alone treatment. On an energetic level, Sananga helps to open the inner vision, the third eye, visions, activates the pineal gland, erases all spiritual confusion, frees negative thoughts, and deeply cleanses the entire aura from the inside out.
Sananga shows powerful potential:
- Treats and prevents ocular diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, farsightedness, nearsightedness, astigmatism, and blindness
- Detoxifies the body
- Increases visual perception and enhances colours
- Clears long-standing inner anger
- Used in conjunction, helps with mental disorders such as addiction, depression, and anxiety
- Resets energetic field
- Treats spiritual diseases caused by negative energies in the body. These spiritual diseases can accumulate in a person’s energetic body and make a person depressed and anxious.
A Sananga ceremony can be painful. These sacred shamanic eye drops cause an intense burning that usually lasts a few minutes. Experienced practitioners say this pain is an important part of the healing process. Shamans advise you to breathe deeply into the intensity to gain the most from its benefits. By leaning into the pain you can cleanse not only your eyes but your mind and spirit as well. Once the pain leaves and Sananga is no longer in your body, you’re left with a feeling of immense relaxation.