Elite Shungite Necklace
Shungite pendants improve your health and at the same time make a beautiful looking piece of jewelry! Each piece is unique and handmade.
Elite Shungite Pendant Necklace
Elite shungite is a very rare mineral. It has stronger healing properties because of its high content of fullerenes (molecules consisting entirely of carbon). Elite shungite also called noble or silver of grade 1 shungite.
From a scientific point of view, Elite Shungite is strictly a silver / black rich looking stone with a non-crystalline surface. It has a light metal smooth surface embedded with a mineral that contains a total of 90 to 99% organic carbon. The scientific hardness of the stone is registered at 3.5. This would, scientifically speaking, qualify it as the higher grade of Shungite.
It varies in the higher and more effective variety of Shungite. The Elite Shungite has a quality that is seventy to one hundred percent stronger and is used for more intense purposes.
An application for which the Elite Shungite is used, among other things, in a hydrocarbon filter. When you filter water through it, it removes the metals and other dirt in your water that normally would not be noticed. It cleans chemicals from the water that can poison you and provides a pleasant taste in the water.
With a carbon matrix of this high factor, the Elite Shungite is tested for curing diseases, viruses and colds. It has also been tested for its ability to absorb harmful EMF and other types of radiation to which a person is exposed during a normal day. Elite Shungite has been used in experiments and has successfully passed certain tests in the class of EMF radiation.
Where does our shungite come from?
Our shungite comes from the Zazhoginsky mine in the Republic of Karelia, Russia. Here you will find the highest quality sungite. The Zazhoginsky Shungite contains more than 30% carbon, many minerals and a high energy potential.
What do you need to know to buy real, high quality Shungite?
1. Don't look for a cheap price. The real Shungite is more expensive.
2. Look where the Shungite comes from. The real Shungite should be from the Zazhoginsky mine in the Republic of Karelia, Russia.
3. Look where the seller comes from. The company should be in the Republic of Karelia.
How do you check upon receipt of your product if it really is Shungite?
1. The real Shungite is black. Unpolished products get your hands dirty. You may see silver or gold stripes on the surface of polished products.
2. The real Shungute conducts electricity, which is a very rare quality for stones. Conductivity is an important property that can distinguish real Shungite from similar minerals. You can test this with a battery, two wires and a lamp.
3. Feel its energy. Just place your hands above the big pyramid or globe and you will feel the authentic Shungite energy.
- contains almost all elements
- very grounding (stimulates 1st chakra)
- acts on the emotional, mental and spiritual body
- strong antioxidant
- stimulates the immune system
- is extremely water-purifying
- helps with all possible allergies
- neutralizes electromagnetic radiation
- works anti-bacterial
- helps with all kinds of skin conditions
- heals cuts faster
- balances the aura
- is soothing
- reduced stress and depression
- is energetically cleansing
- helps against all possible chronic diseases
- can be used internally as well as externally