Shungite powder or Sungite sand is a fine fraction shungite that is ground with the special equipment.
Shungite powder or Sungite sand is a fine fraction shungite that is ground with the special equipment. At the moment on the market, you can find different fractions of shungite powder. It is possible to grind shungite stones, even in micron fraction. The most common dimensions of shungite powder, however, are 1-3 and 3-5 mm. These fraction sizes are easier to produce and handle and suitable for almost any occasion.
One of the best ways to use the immediate healing power of Shungite is to use the powder and make a paste for application to the skin. To make this paste it is best to use Shungite water. By mixing the Shungite powder with Shungite water, the powder has a double chance to penetrate your skin and release the valuable fullerenes and carbon matrix. As it travels through your skin, it begins to find problems and is in the process of healing them. Then it slowly travels through your blood system as the carbons do their work on the way.
how to use Shungite powder:
1. Pour just enough water into your Shungite powder to create a smooth, creamy solution that's enough to spread a thin layer of Shungite paste on your skin and affected areas.
2. We recommend that you do not use the Shungite paste for more than a few minutes at the beginning. Start with 5 minutes 2 or 4 times a day for 3 days, then move on to 10 minutes, and so on. The reason is that your skin might react and you might notice an allergic effect. If you build it up quietly, the reaction can disappear and your Shungite paste has started to solve problems that you are tackling with the Shungite paste.
The results can vary from mildly noticeable to extremely noticeable, depending on the time the Shungite powder is used and its duration. Shungite powder is known to treat oedema (fluid accumulation), disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Apply Shungite paste to rash and other skin problems such as acne and see results within days.
Apply Shungite as a compress to the affected sinus areas caused by acute rhinitis (cold) to relieve and reduce swelling of the membranes. Apply Shungite periodically to the body where certain amounts of dystonia occur and help relieve movement.
Where does our shungite come from?
Our shungite comes from the Zazhoginsky mine in the Republic of Karelia, Russia. Here you will find the highest quality sungite. The Zazhoginsky Shungite contains more than 30% carbon, many minerals and a high energy potential.
What do you need to know to buy real, high quality Shungite?
1. Don't look for a cheap price. The real Shungite is more expensive.
2. Look where the Shungite comes from. The real Shungite should be from the Zazhoginsky mine in the Republic of Karelia, Russia.
3. Look where the seller comes from. The company should be in the Republic of Karelia.
How do you check upon receipt of your product if it really is Shungite?
1. The real Shungite is black. Unpolished products get your hands dirty. You may see silver or gold stripes on the surface of polished products.
2. The real Shungute conducts electricity, which is a very rare quality for stones. Conductivity is an important property that can distinguish real Shungite from similar minerals. You can test this with a battery, two wires and a lamp.
3. Feel its energy. Just place your hands above the big pyramid or globe and you will feel the authentic Shungite energy.