|Florida Water - 270 ml||€ 13,95|
Although the stems of this mushroom are thin, the Copelandia strain produces large amounts of powerful Magic Mushrooms. How strong? Up to 4 to 5 times stronger than the Cubensis mushrooms! Now finally available in 1200cc!
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 Next Level Coins. Your account will receive a total of 8 Coins (calculated on the highest variation) that can be converted into a voucher of € 2,00.
The Ogre Boy tribe was the first Copelandia tribe to be isolated by Jimmy Kroonenburg. Although the stems are thin, the Ogre Boy strain produces large amounts of powerful Copelandia mushrooms. When harvesting this strain, make sure not to remove too much from the top soil layer.
This is one of the strongest Magic Mushrooms on earth!
- 540ml Growbox
- Plastic humidity bag with holes for breathing
- Information Manual
- Paper Clips
Not included and necessary
- Clean Spray bottle for misting
Note: Always clean your hands with soap before handling the grow kit or the mushrooms.
1. Open the box and take out the contents (image 1).
2. Take the lid off the grow kit and place it inside the zip lock bag. Keep it in a clean place. You will need it
later (image 2).
3. Wash hands well with soap and pour the topsoil layer on top of the grow kit and spread it evenly
(images 3 & 4).
4. Put the grow kit inside the humidity bag (image 5).
5. Using the spray bottle, keep the grow kit and soil layer very humid. In our instructional video, we said that the Copelandia like a lower humidity. After more recent testing we found that it is better to keep the soil and bag very humid. Also, stop spraying the soil once the mushrooms start growing and just mist the inside of the bag as seen in the video.
6. Squeeze the bag and allow fresh air to come inside. Then close with the paper clips (image 7).
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 twice daily.
8. After 10 to 17 days mushrooms will form. At this time take the grow kit out of the bag and only
spray the insides of the bag. Put the kit back inside the bag after spraying (image 8 & 9) (Ogre Boy
Mushrooms do not like direct contact with water).
9. 5-7 days after mushrooms start growing they will be ready to pick. Harvest 36 hours after the first
black spores begin to drop from the mushroom caps. Pick the mushrooms by pushing them over
until the bottom of the stem snaps (image 10 with text saying ‘too early to harvest’ image 11 with
text saying ‘perfect size for harvest’).
10. After harvesting the mushrooms it is best to spray the topsoil layer very heavily from a distance of about 15cm. We found this is better than soaking. If a bit of water accumulates at the bottom of the kit it is ok. Just pour it out after the second batch of mushrooms starts growing.
11. Give fresh air daily and spray only the sides of the bag until the second harvest is ready to pick
(image 7 & 14).
12. Harvest mushrooms and repeat steps 10 and 11 until the final harvest.
|Special||Strongest mushrooms available|
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen voor dit product.
|Raad je dit product aan voor anderen?|